Shave-Soap, 4oz, 1911®
-Made in USA-
In keeping with our family's commitment to the finest quality preparations, we set out to create and refine one of the most comprehensive shaving soaps available. We formulated it using the finest Coconut, Palm, and Safflower Oils, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Soy & Wheat Proteins, Slippery Elm Bark, and Bentonite Clay--all blended with our Apothecary Blend of healing Botanical Extracts and Essential Oils. For the best traditional wet-shave possible, create a rich cushion of lather using a premium Badger Hair Shave-Brush and hot water.
4oz/113g, 3" Dia. Works great with our Handcrafted in the USA Shaving Mug.
Coconut, Palm, and Safflower Oils--Saponified oils create a creamy, dense, slippery cushion of lather
Oat Straw, Marshmallow Root, and Chickweed--Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin and Sorbitol--Naturally hydrate and soften the skin
- Soybean & Wheat Proteins--Natural Conditioners
- Slippery Elm Bark and Bentonite Clay--Create a Natural Slip
- Green Tea and Blue-Green Algae--Powerful natural antioxidants, encourage the healing process
- Nettle, Milk Thistle, and Black Willow Bark--Well known for their healing qualities
Wm. Neumann & Co. 1911® Fragrance Blend:
Taken from the formulary notes of Wm. Neumann dated 1911. A classic traditional American fragrance of Crisp Citruses carefully blended with the rich woody essence of Sandalwood, Rosewood, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Vanilla, and Spices brings oneself back to the turn-of-the-century—A smooth, masculine, and timeless American classic reminiscent of John Browning's legendary Model 1911 Colt .45.
Submit a Question