Shave-Soap, 4oz, Signature 1907®
-Made in USA-
Product Details:In keeping with our family's commitment to the finest quality preparations, we set out to create and refine one of the most comprehensive shaving soaps available. We formulated it using the finest Coconut, Palm, and Safflower Oils, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Soy & Wheat Proteins, Slippery Elm Bark, and Bentonite Clay--all blended with our Apothecary Blend of healing Botanical Extracts and Essential Oils. For the best traditional wet-shave possible, create a rich cushion of lather using a premium Badger Hair Shave-Brush and hot water.4oz, 3" Diameter--Works great with our Handcrafted in the USA Shaving Mug.
Coconut, Palm, and Safflower Oils--Saponified oils create a creamy, dense, slippery cushion of lather
Oat Straw, Marshmallow Root, and Chickweed--Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin and Sorbitol--Naturally hydrate and soften the skin
- Soybean & Wheat Proteins--Natural Conditioners
- Slippery Elm Bark and Bentonite Clay--Create a Natural Slip
- Green Tea and Blue-Green Algae--Powerful natural antioxidants, encourage the healing process
- Nettle, Milk Thistle, and Black Willow Bark--Well known for their healing qualities
Wm. Neumann & Co. Signature 1907® Fragrance Blend:
Wm. Neumann's famous Signature scent from 1907 began with his Famous Plum and Apple Brandy combined with Cinnamon and Caribbean Spices, Vanilla, Juniper, Cardamom, Labdanum, Cedar, and Sandalwood. A traditional clean masculine fragrance that is classy, bright, fresh, and timeless. A favorite amongst the politicians and business executives of the era whom frequented his drugstore.
Submit a Question